born in Rome on 20 Sept 1942, is an architect registered with the Board of Architects (no. 2534). He graduated from the Università degli Studi in Rome, on Jan 1st 1969, obtaining his certification on Dec. 1st 1969. He is in charge of research, design and building site management both individually and as part of a team: he is also co-owner of the firm B&P Architetti Associati Studio Tecnico Dott. Arch. Franco Bulgherini – Dott. Arch. Francesco Petrangeli Papini, based in Rome.
In 1989, he founded the architectural firm B&P Architetti Associati, in Rome, with architect Francesco Petrangeli Papini with whom he still collaborates. He is in charge of design, planning, research and building-site management in various fields, ranging from civil engineering to urban planning and environmental impact.
During the 45 years of his career, he has designed and built numerous quality urban, residential, military, university, hospital, school and port buildings for both the public and private sectors, as well as developing urban and interior design projects.